Easy Pineapple Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Easy Pineapple Cake Recipe with step wise pictures. Super moist and very pineappley cake taste so tasty. It is very easy to make and the cake is great for parties too.
This is like a one pot cake recipe. You just put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. There is no fat added in this cake. The pineapple gives a nice moist texture to the cake. Also the frosting adds nice moistness to the cake.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Egg - 1
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/8 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Pineapple - 1 cup crushed
- Frosting of your choice I used cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a 7 inch square cake pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take sugar, pineapple, egg, vanilla, salt in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in flour, baking soda and fold gently.
- Spoon into a parchment lined baking pan and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Top with your favorite frosting.,
- Chill the cake for few hours.
- Slice and serve
1)Line a 7 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
1)Take egg in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in crushed pineapples
4)Add some vanilla
6)Add a pinch of salt
7)Add in flour
8)Add in baking soda
10)Spoon it into the pan
11)Bake till golden
12)I removed the cake from the pan. I sliced the dommed part a little
13)Put the cake back in the pan
14)Spoon the frosting
15)Spread evenly. Chill the cake for 1 hour
16)Remove it. Slice and serve.