Egg Crepes Recipe - Easy Breakfast Crepes Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and easy egg crepes which is great as a breakfast for kids. This taste amazing hot or warm. You can serve it with ketchup or any chutney of choice.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Egg Crepes Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Egg - 2
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Tomato - 1 small chopped finely
- Green chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Oil to make crepes
- Mix all the ingredients to a thin batter except oil.
- Heat a nonstick pan, pour batter from a height. Drizzle oil around the sides. Cook till top side is done.
- Flip over and cook.
- Serve hot,.
1)Take flour in a bowl
2)Add in chopped onions
3)Add in chopped tomatoes and coriander leaves
4)Add in eggs
5)Add in salt
7)Mix well to form a smooth thin batter
8)Pour dosa in a nonstick pan
9)Cook till top gets dry. then flip over
10)Cook till it is done
11)Now it is cooked