Egg Crepes Recipe – Easy Breakfast Crepes Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and easy egg crepes which is great as a breakfast for kids. This taste amazing hot or warm. You can serve it with ketchup or any chutney of choice.
Paneer Cheese Wraps
Hummus Veggie Wrap
Carrot Hummus Wrap
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Egg - 2
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Tomato - 1 small chopped finely
- Green chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Oil to make crepes
- Mix all the ingredients to a thin batter except oil.
- Heat a nonstick pan, pour batter from a height. Drizzle oil around the sides. Cook till top side is done.
- Flip over and cook.
- Serve hot,.
1)Take flour in a bowl
2)Add in chopped onions
3)Add in chopped tomatoes and coriander leaves
4)Add in eggs
5)Add in salt
7)Mix well to form a smooth thin batter
8)Pour dosa in a nonstick pan
9)Cook till top gets dry. then flip over
10)Cook till it is done
11)Now it is cooked