Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Eggless Cashew Biscuits Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious cashew cookies which taste so delicious with a cup of tea or coffee. This is a crunchy eggless cashew biscuit which is totally yum.
I had a bunch of cashews lying in the fridge which was so not so good when had on its own. So i used it in baking recipes.. Both of them was a hit. Will be soon making different flavours using this same base.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Eggless Cashew Biscuits Recipe
- Unsalted Butter - ¼ cup 50 grams
- Powdered Sugar or Icing sugar - ½ cup 100 gram
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup
- Custard Powder - ¼ cup
- Baking Powder - ¼ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Cashews - ½ cup chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter, sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add in custard powder, flour, baking powder and salt. Add in cashews and mix well. Mix to a form a dough.
- Take a small portion, roll it into a ball. flatten it and place on a baking pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 mins. Remove and cool completely.
1)Take butter in a bowl. I used unsalted butter
2)Add in powdered sugar. I added icing sugar
4)Add in vanilla
6)Add in custard powder
7)Add in flour
8)Add in baking powder
9)Add a pinch of salt
11)Shape into a dough like
12)Add in cashews
14)Take small portion of dough
15)Shape it into ball.
17)Arrange it in a baking pan
18)Bake till done.
19)Set aside on a cooling rack to cool.