Eggless Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe - Eggless Pancakes with Step wise Pictures
I have been eyeing on this recipe for a very long time. Finally yesterday i made it and it was delicious. I tweaked this recipe a little and it turned out one of the fluffiest pancake ever. I enjoyed it with a drizzle of honey. Little one loved it so much.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Eggless Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Sugar - 1 tblsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Milk - ½ cup to ¾ cup
- Melted Butter or Oil - 1 tblsp
- Chocolate Chips - ¼ cup
- Take all ingredients together to a smooth batter.
- Heat a nonstick pan and melt some butter.
- Spoon some batter and cook for a min on one side. Flip over and cook.
- Remove and serve warm.
1)Take All purpose flour / Maida in a bowl
2)Add in some salt
3)Add in Baking powder
4)Add in sugar
6)Add in some chocolate chips
7)Make a well in the center
8)Add in milk and some oil
9)Mix well to a smooth batter
10)Heat some butter in a nonstick pan
11)Take a ladleful of batter
12)SPoon it in13) Cook for a min