Eggless Cherry Pancakes Recipe with step by step pictures. Healthy pancakes which is pretty easy to make and taste delicious too.
Eggless Cherry Pancakes Recipe
I made this for dinner. Breakfast food for dinner, does it sounds weird. But not for us. We eat anything anytime of the day. I love pancakes more than anything else, but I don't why I din post that recipe in my blog. So finally I came up with a cherry pancake, to brighten that up I decided to add some chocolate chips in that too. I am not at all sure how this will turn out, but as a surprise it was so yummy.
This pancake was so soft and fluffy even cold. It is best had with some honey, you can even pour some good maple syrup over this. I wanted to make some cherry coulis and serve that with this pancake, but this pancake got over before Is started making it. I have some more cherry left in my fridge, I have a special plan for that, will post it when I am done with that.
Eggless Cherry Pancakes Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup / 120 gms
- Sugar - 3 tblspn
- Cinnamon powder - ½ tsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Milk - 250 ml
- Oil - 3 tblspn + for spreading over the tawa
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Canned Red Cherry - as needed chopped
- Chocolate Chips - as needed
- Honey for serving
- Take milk in a bowl. Add in vanilla, oil and mix well. Set this aside for a moment.
- Take flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour over the milk mixture and mix well with a whisk.
- Now let this sit for 5 mins.
- Heat a tawa on medium heat. When it is hot take a paper towel and drizzle some oil over it and wipe off the tawa with that.
- Pour a ladleful of batter over the tawa. Don't spread the batter.
- Now sprinkle some chocolate chips, cherry over this and cook till you see small bubbles on the top.
- Flip them over and cook on other side too for few mins.
- Plate them and drizzle lots of honey over them and enjoy.
Eggless Cherry Pancakes Recipe Step by Step Pictures
|Take all your ingredients|
|Take milk in a bowl|
|add in vanilla|
|and drizzle in some oil..Mix well and set aside|
|Take flour in a bowl|
|add in cinnamon|
|Add in baking powder|
|mix well and make a well in the centre|
|pour the wet ingredients in this|
|and mix well|
|take a ladleful of batter and pour in the tawa|
|don't spread the batter|
|sprinkle some Cherries & Chocolate chips over this|
|cook till you see small bubbles on top|
|Flip over and cook|
|Drizzle some honey..This makes it even more tasty|
|Want a bite|
|IT WAS YUMMY|
pancakes looks tempting...
Ongoing event: Let's Party - Prasadm Special
Very healthy and yummy pancake.
My Monthly Event - Spotlight : "Festive Food"
lovely pancake... ll try it soon... n we too had any food at any time... same pinch...
HAPPY VINAYAGAR CHATHURTHI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Today: My Glass Painting of Vinayagar
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA
you have been using Del Monte products a lot these days it seems 🙂
Please visit my blog for your participation in the running events
Cook with-Poppy Seeds
Cook n Bake with - Spinach
Be My Guest
Love to start my day with this pancakes.
Inside a British Mum's Kitchen
Cherry and chocolate chips!! in a pancake!!! - SO delicious :))
akka can we make dis using wheat flour?thanks:)
@umamahiyes u can use wheat flour too