Garlic Loaf Recipe – Whole Wheat Garlic Loaf Bread Recipe with step wise pictures.
Garlic loaf is so flavourful and it taste amazing toasted and served with a cup of tea or coffee. I love garlic bread when it is made into sandwich because it is very flavourful and smells heavenly.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Warm Water - 1 cup
- Wheat Flour - 3 cups
- Dry Yeast - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oregano - 2 tsp
- Basil - 2 tsp
- Chilli Flakes - 2 tsp
- Garlic - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Olive Oil - 2 tblsp
- Take warm water in a bowl, add yeast and let it sit for 5 mins.
- Add in flour, salt, and all ingredients except oil. Knead to a sticky dough.
- Add oil and knead to a dough.
- Cover and leave it rise for 2 hours.
- Now punch out the air and spread it into a rectangle.
- Now roll it tight and shape it into a loaf.
- Place it in a greased loaf pan and let it rise for 30 more mins.
- Now pop this in a preheated oven at 200 degree C. and cook for 40 mins.
- Remove and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take yeast in a bowl.
2)Add in warm water. Mix and let it sit for 5 mins.
3)Add in red chilli flakes
4)Add in chopped coriander leaves
5)Add chopped garlic
6)Add in oregano
7)Add in basil
8)Add in wheat flour
10)Add in olive oil
11)Knead well. and leave it to rise for 1 hour.
12) Punch out the air
13)Spoon this into the baking sheet
14)Spread into rectangle
16)Roll it into log
18)Spoon it into baking pan
19)Rise it for 30 mins
20)Bake till done
21)Remove and let it cool for in wire rack