German Almond Cookies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious german almond cookies which taste amazing with a cup of coffee or tea. The spices in this cookies makes it more delicious. Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 125 grams
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup 100 grams
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 3/4 cup 210 grams
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp
- Almonds - 1/4 cup chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Beat together butter, brown sugar and vanilla till creamy.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add in flourm cinnamon, baking soda and mix well to form a dough.
- Take small portion of dough and roll it into ball.
- Place it over chopped almonds and flatten it slightly. Arrange in a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 mins. Cool completely and serve.
1)Take butter in a bowl
2)Add in brown sugar
4)beat till creamy
7)Add in all purpose flour
8)Add baking soda
10)Shape it into a dough
11)Take small portion of dough
12)Take chopped almonds in a plate or surface
13)Place the cookies in them
14)Arrange in a baking tray
15)Bake till done.