Glass Noodles Egg Dumplings Recipe with step by step pictures.
These egg dumplings are just awesome. They are made using cooked glass noodles and eggs. They are little bite size portions which are great for kids.
Recipe Source: One Meal a Day
Japchae (잡채; 雜菜) is a sweet and savory dish of stir-fried glass noodles and vegetables that is popular in Korean cuisine. Japchae is typically prepared with dangmyeon(당면, 唐麵), a type of cellophane noodles made from sweet potato starch; the noodles are topped with assorted vegetables, meat, and mushrooms, and seasoned with soy sauce and sesame oil.
If you want to buy the noodles, check this link.
- Glass Noodles - 1 pack
- Eggs - 2 to 4
- Spring Onions - 2 chopped
- Soy sauce to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Oil for pan frying
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 5 to 7 mins till package directions. Drain and take it in a bowl.
- Cut it into small pieces using scissors.
- Add in all ingredients except oil.
- Heat oil in a pan, spoon small portion of the batter in oil and fry till golden brown. Flip it in half and cook till it is completely done.
1)You need Sweet potato starch noodles
2)Boil some water
3)Take some noodles
4)Add it in
5)Cook and drain it
6)Take it in a bowl
7)Add in spring onion
8)Add in soy sauce
9)Cut the noodles into small pieces
10)Add salt to taste
11)Add little sugar
12)Add in black pepper powder
14)Add in eggs
16)Heat oil in a pan
17)Ladle spoonful of batter in the oil
18)Cook till the top is set a little
19)Fold over and continue cooking