Granola Custard Trifle Recipe – Easy Breakfast Recipes with step wise pictures.
Super delicious granola custard trifle which is perfect for busy morning. It is like eating dessert for breakfast. Super refreshing and filling.
This trifle is one of the quickest and easiest desert you could ever make. Plus it is so tasty and light.Great for big parties or get togethers. But i can assure you can finish this whole thing from start to finish in under 30 mins.
I made this with just custard and layered it with granola and fruits. You can use any fruits as you like. Mangoes, Strawberries, Apples, Pineapples will be great too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Granola - as needed
- Milk - 2 cups
- Vanilla Custard Powder - 4 tblsp
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Mixed Fruits - 2 cups chopped finely
- Banana - 1 chopped finely
- Tutti fruity - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 3 tblsp
- Orange juice or Water - 1/4 cup
- Mix custard powder with little milk and set aside.
- Take milk in a sauce pan, add sugar and bring it to a boil.
- Add in the custard mix into the milk and stir till thickens. Set aside.
- Take fruits, sugar, orange juice in a bowl and mix well. Add tutti fruity and mix well. Set aside.
- Take a serving glass. Spoon granola in the base.
- Top with custard.Top with fruits.
- Spoon some granola, custard and fruits.
- Refrigerate till needed.
1)Take custard powder in a bowl.
2)Add in milk.
3)Mix well and set aside.
4)Take milk in a sauce pan
5)Add in sugar
6)Cook till milk boils.
7)Bring milk to a boil.
8)Add in custard powder mix.
9)Cook till thickens
10)Now it is thick.
11)Set aside too cool.
12) Take apple in a bowl
13)Add in sugar
14)Add little water or orange juice
15)Add in banana
16)Add in tutti fruity
18)Take a serving glass
19)Spoon in some granola
20)Top with some custard
21)Top with fruits
22)Top with granola
23)Top with custard
24)Top with fruits