Granola Pudding Recipe – Muesli Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
Granola pudding is super delicious and is perfect for breakfast. This is a easy to make pudding which has lots of oars, raisins and nuts. So tasty.
This is great for summer time, since kids love pudding. This pudding is made using cornflour. It taste so fruity and delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 2 cup
- Granola - 1 cup
- Brown Sugar - ½ cup
- Corn Flour / Cornstarch - 1 tsp
- Take milk and granola in a sauce pan.
- Cook till granola is cooked and thickened.
- Add in brown sugar and mix well.
- Add cornflour mixed with little milk. Add it in and mix well.
- Cook till thickened.
- Pour it into bowl. Chill for few hours.
1)Take cornflour in a bowl
2)Add milk and mix well to a slurry
3)Take granola in a sauce pan
4)Add in milk
5)Bring it to a boil
6)Cook till it thickens
7)Add in brown sugar
9)Add in cornflour mix in
11)Mix well and cook till granola till thicken.
12)Now it is done
14)Pour it into serving bowl
15)Top with granola and serve.