You can serve capsicum chutney with all these tiffin recipes
Similar Chutney Recipes,
- Green Capsicum Chutney
- Red Capsicum Chutney
- Onion Chutney
- Beetroot Chutney
- Chilli Garlic Chutney
- Onion Tomato Chutney
- Many More..
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
- Capsicum / Bell pepper -2 chopped
- Green chilli-2 chopped
- Curry leaves-1 spring
- Garlic-6 cloves
- Sesame Seeds / Yellu -1 tblspn
- Cumin seeds / Jeera-1 tsp
- Mustard seeds / Kaduku-1 tsp
- Tamarind paste / Puli-1 tblspn
- Coriander leaves-2 tblspn
- Turmeric / Manjal- ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar-1 tsp
- Oil-1 tblspn
- Heat a frying pan and add sesame seeds in it..Toast till golden(they will start jumping out of the pan)..Remove that and let it cool..After it gets cooled grind it into a fine powder.
- Heat 1 tblspn oil in a pan and crackle some mustard and cumin seeds.
- Throw in curry leaves,green chilli and garlic.
- Add in salt and turmeric powder..Now add in chopped capsicum pieces and mix well.
- Cover it and let it cook till tender.Add some sugar and mix well.
- Add in the poppy seed powder and mix well. Pour in the tamarind pulp and mix well.
- Let it cool down.Then grind it into a smooth paste by adding some water.
- Serve with idlis or dosa.
|Toast your sesame seeds and make it into a powder|
|Fry cumin and mustard seeds,add garlic,curry leaves,green chillies...Add in salt and turmeric powder..Throw in capsicum|
|cook the capsicum till tender..Add in sugar,sesame seed powder,tamarind puree|
|Let this cool down|
|Take this in blender and make into a fine paste by adding some water|