Best Ever Grilled Chicken Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious grilled chicken which taste super delicious and juicy. The chicken taste so caramelized with perfect char. Best ever grilled chicken.
I made this few weeks back and it has the perfect balance of taste.
I am in love with this electric tandoor. When i tried this one for the first time, i was so surprised by the results. The chicken which i made turned out very similar to the chicken which is made in restaurants. Also the chicken cooked a lot more faster. The chicken got perfect charred texture and the skin was super crispy too. This is a best kitchen tool to have on hand.
Here is my review.
- Modern elegant looks
- Healthy cooking like traditional clay tandoor
- See through window
- Energy efficient heating elements
- Matt finish Stainless Steel body
- 1100 W
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Best Ever Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chicken - 1 kg with bones
- Chilli Powder - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tblsp
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tblsp
- Pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Honey - 3 tblsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce - 2 tblsp
- Coriander Leaves - 4 tblsp chopped finely
- Lemon Juice - 3 tblsp
- Olive Oil - 3 tblsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tblsp
- Take chicken, make deep slashes. Add all ingredients in and mix well. Leave to marinate for 2 hours.
- Take glen grill rack and arrange chicken pieces and put it inside electric tandoor.
- Cook for 30 to 35 mins till done.
Check out this quick video:
1)Take all ingredients
2)Make deep slashes on the chicken.
3)Now take chicken
4)Add in baking powder
5)Add in salt.
6)Add in cumin powder.
7) Add in pepper powder.
8)Add in red chilli flakes.
9)Add in red chilli powder
10)Add in coriander leaves.
11)Add in ginger garlic paste
12)Add in lemon juice.
13)Add in honey
14)Add in oil.
16)Mix well and leave to marinate overnight.
17)Heat glen electric tandoor.
18)Remove the tray
19)Arrange chicken in.
20)Place chicken back in the electric tandoor.
21)Cover it and cook.
22)Remove it from oven.
23)Take the balance marinate.
24)Spoon marinate over the chicken
25)Pop this inside tandoor