Guava Puree for Babies with step by step pictures. This is made with only Guava. Filled with healthy vitamins for babies.
How to sterilize baby feeding bowls:
Start by sterilizing the bowls and spoons which you are going to feed your baby. Take the bowl and spoon in a large saucepan, cover it with water and bring them to a boil. Boil it rapidly for 5 mins. Now you can turn the heat off and leave them stay in the hot water till use.
How to make Steamed Mashed Guava:
Take a ripe guava. It has to be fresh and ripe. Peel them and cut the cheeks of them.
Put them in a blender and puree them. You can add some clean water to adjust the consistency.
Pour this into sterlized clean bowls and feed your baby.
Guava Puree for Babies | Mashed Guava for Babies
- 1 Guava
- Take a ripe guava. It has to be fresh and ripe. Peel them and cut the cheeks of them.
- Use a spoon to scoop the seeds from them.
- Now take all the flesh in a sauce pan, add a splash of water and cover it and simmer for 5 mins or till it is cooked.
- Pierce with a knife to see whether it is cooked. If you goes in easily then it is cooked.
- Put them in a blender and puree them. You can add some clean water to adjust the consistency.
- Pour this into sterlized clean bowls and feed your baby.
Guava Puree for Babies step by step picture
|Take a guava|
Tips & Tricks
1)Texture of the puree depends upon you, i would recommend you to make the puree smooth.
2)Your baby wont empty the whole bowl all at once, start with few spoons then increase it gradually as days pass by.
3)In my opinion & experience guava wont cause any constipation in babies. I feed this puree once a week.
4) I don't prefer freezing purees. I make it fresh everyday.
5)Remove the seeds from the guava completely.
6)Cooking the guava before feeding makes digestion easy.