Gur Paratha Recipe – Stuffed Jaggery Paratha Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy iron rich sweet jaggery paratha which is super easy to make and taste amazing. This paratha is perfect for kids lunch box.
This is a easy version of desert, it is made using wheat flour. This is healthy and filled with protein. So easy to make and delicious. If you are craving something sweet, then this comes handy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- For Dough:
- Wheat Flour / Atta - 1 cup + extra if needed
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Oil - 1 tblspn
- Water as needed
- Jaggery - ½ cup
- Ghee for making paratha
- Start by making dough, take flour, salt, oil in a bowl. rub well so oil is mixed in with the flour.
- Add in water slowly and knead to a soft smooth dough. Cover the dough with a bowl and set aside for 30 mins.
- Take small chapati dough, spoon some jaggery in and roll it out.
- Cook till golden on both sides in ghee.
1)First lets make the dough..Take wheat flour in a bowl
2)add in some salt
3)drizzle in some oil
4)use your hands to rub it well
5)this makes sure that the oil is mixed in with the flour nicely
6)pour in water and start kneading
7)add more water as needed
8)You should be keep on kneading the dough till you get a soft smooth dough like this
9)cover the dough and let it rest for 30 mins..
10)Take a small portion of dough.
11)Flatten it gently
12)Spoon in some grated jaggery
13)Seal the sides
16)Cook on a hot pan
19)Cook till golden on both sides