Hawaiian Chicken Burger Recipe with step by step pictures. Juicy burger patties with grilled pineapples on some burger buns.
I recently discovered that Hawaii is famous for its pineapples. All their food has pineapples in it, starting from curries to rice. Specially the burgers, it has pineapples. I was quite confused how chicken and pineapples go together, I mean, How a fruit can be added to a meat. But once I tried it, I was totally surprised. Yes I highly recommend you to try this burger. This burger turned out to be super juicy one. I think its because of the Crushed Pineapple which we add in this makes it super moist and tender.
I also grilled up a slice of Pineapple and topped the burger with it. The burger is glazed with the tangy Tomato Ketchup which really makes it. And those sharp tasting onions turned so sweet when it is grilled. One thing I can say about this burger is flavour. Each mouth is like heaven, there are so much different flavours going on in this burger. Hubby helped me in making this burger and we were in an excited state when we were making this, because we never know how this will taste like. But once we tried it and it was delicious and juicy.
Massive 35+ Sandwich Recipes
Tri Colour Grill Sandwich
Triple Club Sandwich
Veg Mayo Sandwich
Grilled Potato Sandwich
Roasted Pepper Sandwich
Grilled Soya Kheema Sandwich
Spiced Potato Sandwich
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
📖 Recipe Card
Hawaiian Chicken Burger Recipe
- Burger Buns - 4
- Pineapple Slices - 4
- Onion - 1 large cut into rounds
- Tomato Ketchup - ½ cup
- Cheese Slices - 4
- Lettuce - few
- For Burger Pattice:
- Chicken Mince - 300 gms
- Crushed Pineapples - ½ cup
- Tomato Ketchup - 3 tblspn
- Bread Crumbs - ½ cup
- Egg - 1
- Green Chilli - 2 chopped finely
- Spring Onions - 1 chopped finely
- Coriander Leaves / Cilantro - 3 tblspn chopped finely
- Garlic - 2 cloves minced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Take all the ingredients given for making pattice in a bowl and mix well. Divide them into 4 equal portions and form round pattice out of it. Place them in a oiled plate and put them in the fridge for 30 mins so that the flavours can meld together.
- Now slice your buns and keep aside.
- Heat your grill pan to a high heat and place one pattice, burger bun, couple slices of onions, a Pineapple Slice over that and let it cook.
- Turn over the Pineapple slices, Onions, and Burger buns when they get nice grill marks over them. Cook on other side too and remove them.
- Turn over the pattice after 5 mins and brush them with a generous splash of Tomato Ketchup. Cook for 5 more mins on other side too. Brush with more Tomato Ketchup.
- Now place a cheese slice on top of the burger and let them melt in the heat.
- Now time to assemble. Place some crunchy lettuce over the burger buns.
- Place the cheese burger pattice, a grilled pineapple slice, grilled onions and cover with the other half of the bun.
- Serve hot.
Hawaiian Chicken Burger Recipe Step by Step Pictures
|You will need some PINEAPPLE SLICES|