Mango Syrup - Mango Sauce for Mango Milk with step wise pictures.
This is a delicious sauce which taste amazing when mixed with cold milk. This is a refreshing drink which taste just awesome. This is a yummy sauce taste amazing when mixed with milk. You can serve it with some icecream or cake.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mango Syrup - Mango Sauce for Mango Milk
- Mango - 4 peeled and cubed
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Water - 1 cup
- Take mangoes in a blender and puree.
- Take it in a sauce pan. Add sugar and water. Cook till it comes to a boil.
- Strain it and cool completely.
- Store in a air tight container in fridge.
- When needed mix with milk and serve.
1)Take ripe mangoes
2)Peel off the skin
4)Puree till smooth
5)Take it in a sauce pan
6)Add in sugar
7)Add in water
9)Bring it to a boil
10)Simmer for few mins
12)Place a sieve on top of jug
13)Pour it through sieve
14)Now it is strained