Honey Mustard Vinegar Dressing or Honey Mustard Vinaigrette with Step by Step Pictures.
Honey Mustard salad dressing goes well with pretty much any salad. You can toss them in plain lettuce salad or some veggie salad too.
I love them when it is tossed with some lettuce, onions and cherry tomatoes.
I have been enjoying more salads lately. During summer it is best to eat salads more often than other foods. It gives you more nutrition and minerals.
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Mustard Sauce - 3 tblsp
- Honey - 2 tblsp
- Garlic - 1 clove grated
- Salt to taste
- Vinegar or Lemon Juice - 2 tblsp or to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 5 to 6 tblsp
- Mix mustard, garlic, salt, vinegar, honey in a bowl.
- Slowly add in olive oil and keep whisking till it gets emulsified.
- Pour over your favorite salad and enjoy.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Grate some garlic in a bowl
2) add as much as you like
3)Add in mustard sauce
4)Mustard adds nice peppery flavour
5)Add in vinegar or lemon juice
6)I added vinegar
Some more salad.
9)Use good extra virgin olive oil.
10)Drizzle little at a time
11)Mix well so it emulsifies.