How to Store Cheese for Longer Shelf Life - How to Freeze Cheese with step wise pictures.
This is a great tip to store cheese in freezer for many months without them getting spoiled. This grated cheese comes handy all the time.
How to Freeze Cheese
- Cheese Block - 400 grams
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 1 tblsp
- Freeze cheese block for 30 mins in freezer for easy grating.
- Grate cheese in a food processor or using large size grater.
- Take it in a bowl.
- Add in cornflour and toss well.
- Store in freezer safe container or ziploc containers.
- Store in freezer.
- This stays good for over 3 months or so.
1)Store cheese block in freezer for 30 mins before grating for easy grating.
2)Place food processor bowl in the blender
3)Place grater attachment
4)Place it in
5)Cut cheese into long block like this
7)Push them in using the pusher
8)Now it is grated
9)Take them in the bowl
10)Add in cornflour.
12)This cornflour coating prevents the cheese from sticking together
13)Store them in freezer safe container.
14)Cover and freeze
16)This comes handy all the time