Instant Rasmalai Recipe - Rasmalai in 30 mins with step wise pictures.
Super easy rasmalai made under 20 mins. This is a delicious dessert to make on any busy day. If you have some canned rasgullas then this is a great way to enjoy it.
This recipe is the next way of enjoying the beautiful rasgullas. You can use just store bought rasgullas in this recipe. The sauce is best and takes just less than 30 mins to make.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Instant Rasmalai Recipe - Rasmalai in 15 mins
- Rasgullas - 10 I used store bought
- Milk - ½ liter
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ½ can
- Saffron a pinch
- Cardamom powder - ¼ tsp
- Yellow Food Colour few drops
- Cashews or any nuts - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Take rasgulla and squeeze the liquid from it. Set aside.
- Take milk, condensed milk in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Boil for 10 mins.
- Add in rasgullas, kesar and mix well.
- Simmer for 5 mins.
- Add in yellow food colour and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Chilli till it is nice and cold.
1)I used some store bought rasgullas. Squeeze the liquid and set aside.
2)Take milk in a sauce pan.
3)Add in condensed milk.
4)Heat till it comes to a boil.
5)Boil till it reduced a little.
6)Add in a touch of saffron
7)Add in the squeezed rasgullas
9)I transferred the whole thing to a large pot.
10)Add in chopped nuts
11)Bring it to a boil.
12)Add in little food colour.
13)Add in cardamom powder
15)Chill and serve.