Instant Vegetable Noodles Recipe with step wise pictures.
Nothing can beat instant noodles on busy days. It is so satisfying and very tasty as well. Noodles is perfect for a rainy day. This has lots of veggies in them which makes it more tasty as well filling.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Instant noodles of your choice (I used top ramen curry)
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Carrot - 1 chopped finely
- Beans - 10 chopped finely
- Capsicum - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Water - as needed
- Heat oil in a pan. Add veggies and saute them for 3 to 4 mins till raw smell leaves.
- Add in noodles cakes and boiling water. Let it cook for 2 to 3 mins.
- Finally add in tastemaker and mix well.
1)Heat oil in a pan
2)Add carrot, beans and capsicum
3)Saute them well
4)Saute them for 4 to 5 mins
5)Add noodles cake
6)Add boiling water
7)Let it cook
8)Add in spice mix
10)Take it off the heat and let it sit for 5 mins