Kali Mirch Murgh Kebab Recipe – Black Pepper Chicken Kebab with step wise pictures.
Kali Mirch Kebab is a very humble recipe, it needs just a handful of ingredients but the taste is specacular. This pepper kebab is so good.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Boneless Chicken - 500 grams cubed
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 tblsp to 2 tblsp
- Yogurt / Curd - 1/2 cup
- Cream - 1/4 cup
- Cornflour - 1 tblsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Kasuri Methi Leaves - 1 tblsp
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Mix all ingredients except oil. Let it marinate for 1 hour to overnight.
- Heat oil in a pan. Drop chicken in and cook on medium low heat for 3 to 4 mins on each side.
1)Take ginger garlic paste in a bowl
2)Add in curd
5)Add black pepper
6)Add in kasuri methi leaves
9)Add cubed chicken
10)heat little oil in a pan
12)Cook till it is done