M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with step by step pictures. Delicious cookies which is chewy and tasty.
I waited so long to post this recipe. I am telling you, this is one of the best cookies I have ever tasted,I couldn’t stop eating this till I finish the entire jar. In our place there is no M&M available, instead of that I used Cadbury’s Gems which turned out perfect. Next time when I make this,I will add some more gems on the top of the cookie, so that it will look pretty. This cookie came out so soft and it was so good. I highly recommend you to try this and tell me how it came.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- All Purpose Flour-1 ⅓ cup / 150 gms
- Sugar- 1 cup / 200 gms
- Butter-100 gm melted
- M&M or Cadburys Gems-½ cup / 75 gms
- Vanilla-1 tsp
- Chocolate Chips-½ cup / 75 gms
- Baking soda-1 tsp
- Baking powder-1 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 180°C(350°F)..
- In a mixing bowl add in butter, sugar, egg, vanilla and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda and mix well.
- Throw in the M&M chocolate chips and mix well.Set this in fridge for 15 min.
- Divide this into equal balls, place this in a parchment lined baking tray.Leave space between each other..
- Bake this for about 15-20 min ..Check it often,It should be light golden on top..
- Take it out of the oven and cool it in wire rack.
- After it has cooled completely,keep this in a air tight container...Enjoy with a cup of milk..
M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies Step by Step
|Grab all your yummy stuffs|
|Mix sugar with butter|
|add in vanilla|
|and an egg.|
|now add in the flour|
|with some baking powder|
|and baking soda|
|throw in some lovely colourful Gems...(or some M&M)|
|and chocolate chips.|
|mix well. Set this in fridge.|
|form balls and arrange it in a baking sheet|
|Let it cool...|
|Sorry I couldn't wait...I did it again|