Mango Milk Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and creamy mango milk pudding which is super delicious and taste amazing. This is not only easy to make but is perfect for kids too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ripe Mango - 2 medium size peeled and chopped
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar to taste
- Gelatin or Agar Agar Powder - 2 tblsp
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Take mangoes, milk, sugar, condensed milk in a blender and grind till smooth.
- Soak gelatin in water for 10 mins. Take it in a sauce pan and heat gently till gelatin is melted.
- Add mango mix in and mix well.
- Pour it into oulds and set in fridge overnight.
- Slice and serve
1)Take gelatin in a bowl. You could use powdered agar agar instead of gelatin
2)Add little water and leave them to soak for 10 mins
3)Now it is well soaked and bloomed
4)Take ripe mangoes in a blender
5)Puree till smooth
6)Add in sweetened condensed milk
7)Add to taste
8)Add in sugar
9)Add in cold milk
10)Time to blend
11)Puree till smooth
12)Take soaked gelatin in a sauce pan
13)Heat gently till gelatin is melted
14)Now it is melted
15)Add in mango puree
17)Take it off the heat
18)Take a mould
19)Pour it in a mould
20)Pop it in fridge or freezer overnight
21)Now it is set
22)Cut into pieces