Mango Sabja Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious mango sabja pudding which is not only easy to make but taste simply delicious. This pudding makes a tasty treat as well. Delicious and creamy mango pudding which is super delicious and taste amazing. This is not only easy to make but is perfect for kids too.
Mango sabja pudding recipe
- Ripe Mango - 2 medium size peeled and chopped
- Sugar to taste
- Gelatin or Agar Agar Powder - 2 tblsp
- Water - ¼ cup + ¼ cup
- Sabja - 2 tblsp
- Take sabja and water in a bowl and mix well. Set aside for 10 mins.
- Take mangoes, in a blender and grind till smooth.
- Soak gelatin in water for 10 mins. Take it in a sauce pan and heat gently till gelatin is melted.
- Add mango mix in and mix well.
- Pour it into moulds and set in fridge overnight.
- Slice and serve
1)Take sabja in a bowl
2)Add little water
3)Leave them to soak for 15 mins
4)Take gelatin in a bowl. You could use powdered agar agar instead of gelatin
5)Add little water and leave them to soak for 10 mins
6)Now it is well soaked and bloomed
7)Take it in a sauce pan
8)Heat till gelatin is melted
9)Gelatin is melted
10)Add in mango puree
11)Add in sabja
14)grease a mould
15)Leave the mix to cool a little
16)Pour it in
17)Place this in fridge for overnight.
18)Now it is set
19)Unmould and serve