Mango Sabja Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious mango sabja pudding which is not only easy to make but taste simply delicious. This pudding makes a tasty treat as well. Delicious and creamy mango pudding which is super delicious and taste amazing. This is not only easy to make but is perfect for kids too.
- Ripe Mango - 2 medium size peeled and chopped
- Sugar to taste
- Gelatin or Agar Agar Powder - 2 tblsp
- Water - 1/4 cup + 1/4 cup
- Sabja - 2 tblsp
- Take sabja and water in a bowl and mix well. Set aside for 10 mins.
- Take mangoes, in a blender and grind till smooth.
- Soak gelatin in water for 10 mins. Take it in a sauce pan and heat gently till gelatin is melted.
- Add mango mix in and mix well.
- Pour it into moulds and set in fridge overnight.
- Slice and serve
1)Take sabja in a bowl
2)Add little water
3)Leave them to soak for 15 mins
4)Take gelatin in a bowl. You could use powdered agar agar instead of gelatin
5)Add little water and leave them to soak for 10 mins
6)Now it is well soaked and bloomed
7)Take it in a sauce pan
8)Heat till gelatin is melted
9)Gelatin is melted
10)Add in mango puree
11)Add in sabja
14)grease a mould
15)Leave the mix to cool a little
16)Pour it in
17)Place this in fridge for overnight.
18)Now it is set
19)Unmould and serve