Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Masoor Dal Soup Powder for Babies - Instant Dal Soup for Babies
Healthy and protein rich masoor dal soup powder for babies. This is best way to feed dal to your baby in a instant and takes less than 5 mins to make.
Mahima loves dal soup. But it is really pain to cook it in pressure cooker then puree it. So many pots and pans to wash. So i made this instant soup powder which comes handy. Also it can be mixed with cooked rice and ghee which makes a great lunch for babies.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Masoor Dal Soup Powder for Babies
SOUP POWDER RECIPE:
- Masoor Dal - 1 cup
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakan - 1 tsp
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya Podi - ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Masoor Dal Powder - 1 tblsp
- Water - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Wash and drain dal well.
- Take masoor dal in a dry pan and roast till golden.
- Take it in a blender.Dry roast cumin seeds, turmeric and asafoetida.
- Add it to the blender and blend till fine.
- Store in a air tight container.
- When making, take powder and water in a sauce pan and cook till thick.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Cool and feed your baby.
1)Take masoor dal in sieve
2)Wash it and drain them
3)Take it in a dry pan
4)Roast on low heat
5)Now it is golden
6)Take it in a bowl
7)Take cumin seeds in a pan
8)Add in asafoetida
9)Add in turmeric powder
10)Roast till golden
11)Take it in a blender
13) Store it in a container
14)Now lets make the soup. Take masoor dal powder in a sauce pan
16)Cook till it thickens
18)Now the soup is done
19)Cool it down.
20)Feed your baby.