Milkpowder Pancakes Soaked in Syrup with step wise pictures.
Super simple and delicious milkpowder pancakes which taste so delicious. It is easy to make and taste so delicious with a scoop of icecream.
This pancakes not only taste amazing but is super simple to make. I made it one day for sai baba in under 15 mins. This pancakes are crispy and they absorb the syrup just right. it is similar to malpua but more easy to make.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Milkpowder Pancakes Soaked in Syrup
- Milk Powder - ½ cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup
- Powdered Sugar - 2 tblsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - a pinch
- Milk- ½ cup or as needed
- Ghee for frying
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Water - ¼ cup
- Saffron for serving
- Take sugar and water in a sauce pan and boil it till it reaches sticky stage. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients for batter to a smooth batter,
- Heat ghee and frying pan. Spoon small pancakes of batter and cook till golden on both sides.
- Remove it and set aside.
- Dip the pancakes in syrup for few seconds.
1)Take milk powder in a bowl
2)Add all purpose flour
3)Add in powdered sugar
4)Add baking soda
7)Mix well to a smooth batter
8)Take sugar in a sauce pan
9)Add in water
10)Cook till sugar melts
11)Bring it to a boil
12)When the syrup is sticky just like gulab jamun syrup stage. Take it off the heat.
13)Heat ghee in a pan
14)Spoon small spoonful of batter
15)Cook till golden and crispy
17)Soak it in syrup for 5 seconds
18)Remove and serve