Molasses Cookie Bar Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Delicious buttery cookies with ginger and cinnamon flavour. Taste so yum.
Molasses cookie bar recipe which taste very caramely and taste amazing. This cookies has a snap to it which makes it crispy and tasty. I will share a version of cookies which is chewy and soft.
I have already shared a molasses cookies recipe. This one is a cookie bar which has chocolate chips in it.
Check out other recipes to
- Unsalted Butter - 170 grams
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1 1/2 tsp
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Molasses - 1/4 cup
- Egg - 1
- Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp
- Ginger Powder - 1 tsp
- Cloves powder - 1/4 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 1/4 cup
For Cinnamon Sugar:
- Sugar - 3 tblsp
- Cinnamon Powder - 2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree c.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Add ginger, cinnamon and cloves and mix well.
- Add in baking soda and mix well.
- Add in flour and knead well.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix well. Spoon this into baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Take cinnamon and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Top over the bars.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Remove and cool.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take butter and brown sugar in a bowl
3)Add in sugar
4)Add in molasses
5)Add it in
6)Add in egg
8)Add in cinnamon, ginger, cloves
10)Add salt and baking soda
11)Add in flour
13)Add chocolate chips
13)Now make cinnamon sugar. take sugar in a bowl
14)Add in cinnamon powder
16)Take cake pan and line baking paper
17)Spoon batter in
19)Add in cinnamon sugar
20)Bake till done