Sweet & Salty Crunchy Nut Bars recipe with step by step pictures. Nigella lawson's crunchy nut bars is made with chocolates, peanuts which is delicious.
I am going to start this Christmas spirit off with a adorable chocolate recipe which can be turned into a awesome gifts for your loved ones...This is a chocolate recipe which I have for months floating in my mind. And finally I made it last month. I made this for my friend who is going to be gifted with a beautiful kid soon.
This is one of Nigella lawson's recipe and I was crazy to try this recipe as soon as I saw that. This chocolate has a little salty taste with some crunch from the chocolate wafers and a little nutty taste from the roasted peanuts. This one was a total heaven and you will get lost each time you bite in to it. I modified this recipe as per my taste.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Sweet & Salty Crunchy Nut Bars Recipe
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips I used a total 300 gms of Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Roasted Unsalted Peanuts
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 1 packet Kitkat / Wafer Covered with Chocolate I used two of those 10 rs packet
- 125 grams Butter
- ½ tsp Salt
- In a mixing bowl add peanuts, broken kitkat, salt and mix well.Set this aside for a moment.
- Take chocolate chips, butter, honey in a sauce pan and heat it gently till melted.
- Now add the peanut mixture in the melted chocolate and mix well till combined.
- Put this in a tin foil( I lined my tin with plastic wrap / cling film) and spread evenly.
- Chill this in the fridge for 2 hours. Now remove it and cut into small pieces.
- Please keep this refrigerated till ready to serve..
Sweet & Salty Crunchy Nut Bars Recipe Step by Step Pictures
|Take all your ingredients|
|Take peanuts in a bowl|
|add salt to this|
|take your kitkat bar|
|break it and add to the bowl|
|take chocolate chips in a saucepan|
|add butter to this|
|now take your honey|
|and drizzle over the chocolate|
|apply heat to this|
|and stir until it melts|
|Chocolate is completely melted|
|add the peanut mixture in this|
|mmm...Its getting yummy now|
|Line a tin with plastic wrap|
|drop the chocolate mixture in this..|
|spread it evenly|
|chill it for couple of hours|
|remove it from the tin|
|cut into pieces|
|you could put it in tins and give as gifts|