No-Bake Cream Cheese Biscuit Bars Recipe with step wise pictures.
Easy and delicious dessert which is not only tasty but is quick to make. This is super yummy and perfect for any occasion.
Wheat Bran Bars
Almond Chocolate Bars
Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
Peanut Butter Bars
Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
Peanut Butter chocolate chip energy bars
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Cream Cheese - 1/4 cup
- Icing Sugar / Confectioners Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Crushed Biscuits - 10
- Chocolate Chips - 1/4 cup
- Mix cream cheese with sugar and vanilla till creamy.
- Add in crushed biscuit and chocolate chip and mix well.
- Spoon this into a pan and pop it in fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
- Slice and serve,.
1)Take cream cheese in a bowl
2)Add in icing sugar
3)Cream together well
6)Add in crushed biscuits
8)Add chocolate chips
10)Spoon into a pan and chill for few hours
11)Slice and serve.