No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious granola bars which is perfect for breakfast. This bars is not only healthy but is very filling and tasty too.
I love granola bars, i have shared few versions on my blog. This one is a peanut butter granola bars and it is mind blowing. So good. You can enjoy this guilt free desert whenever you want. Since it is homemade you know what goes in this.
Wheat Bran Bars
Almond Chocolate Bars
Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
Peanut Butter Bars
Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
Peanut Butter chocolate chip energy bars
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Peanut Butter granola bars
- Instant Oats - 2 cups
- Mixed Nuts - ½ cup chopped finely cashews, almonds, pista, walnuts
- Dried Fruits - ½ cup chopped finely raisins, kishmish, dates
- Peanut Butter - ½ cup
- Butter - 4 tblsp
- Honey - 2 to 3 tblsp
- Dry roast oats till light golden. Add in dried fruits and nuts and toast for few mins.
- Remove it to a bowl.
- In a pan, melt peanut butter, butter, honey and melt it. Cook till it bubbles up.
- Add in the oats and nuts mix and combine.
- Spoon it in a parchment lined pan and spread evenly.
- Chill for couple of hours.
- Cut it into pieces.
1)Dry roast oats in a pan till light golden.
2)Once it is lightly toasted.
3)Add in dried fruits and nuts
4)Toast for few more mins.
5)Remove to a bowl
6)Take peanut butter in a bowl
7)Add in butter
8)Add in honey
9)Melt it together
10)Now it is all melted
11)Let it bubble up
12)Add in oats and dried fruit mix.
14)Spoon it in a parchment lined baking pan
16)Chill for few hours
18)Cut it into pieces