Last Updated on March 3, 2021
"Delicious crispy noodles spring rolls which is super easy to make and taste absolutely yummy. These spring rolls are made from scratch and taste amazing with any dipping sauce of your choice."
Spring rolls are my absolute favourite snack. I simply love them. They taste amazing with sweet chilli sauce or tomato ketchup. I have shared few versions of spring rolls on my blog already. This version is completely different. The outer layer is different, it is like a pancake. And the filling has noodles in them.
CHECK OUT MY OTHER RECIPES
You will love my Spring Roll sheets
You can use store bought spring roll sheets for this and it will work great. If you don't have store bought ones, you can make my homemade sheets . Check out this unique noodles spring rolls recipe.
HOW TO MAKE NOODLES SPRING ROLLS RECIPE
1)Make Spring Roll Wrappers: make batter, make pancakes.
2)Make Filling: make filling by sauteing vegetables and noodles. Add seasoning and toss well.
3)Wrapping: Fill the spring rolls and roll it well. Dip in cornflour flour and coat in breadcrumbs.
4)Frying: drop in oil and fry till golden brown.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Noodles Spring Rolls Recipe
- 2 cups Noodles Cooked
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Garlic Chopped
- 1 Onion Sliced Thinly
- 1 Capsicum Sliced Thinly
- 2 cups Cabbage Shredded
- 1 Carrot Juliened
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Sugar
FOR SPRING ROLL WRAPPER
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- Water as needed
- ½ cup All Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Cornflour
- 2 cups Breadcrumbs
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add in garlic and onions. Saute for a min.
- Add in all vegetables and toss well. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add in noodles, soy sauce, salt, sugar, vinegar and mix well.
- Cook for 2 more minutes,. You can add some black pepper powder if needed. Set aside.
- Now take all ingredients for spring roll wrapper. Add water and make it into a thin batter.
- Now take a ladleful of batter. Pour it in a nonstick tawa. Swirl and make a thin pancake. Let it cook on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- Now take the filling and add it in the wrapper. Start rolling like a spring roll.
- Mix together flour, cornflour in a bowl. Add in water and make a thin slurry.
- Now dip the spring roll in the batter. coat in breadcrumbs.
- Drop in hot oil and fry till golden brown.
- Drain and serve.
- You can make the filling a day in advance. Store in fridge until needed.
- You can make the spring rolls in bulk. Freeze then in ziploc bags.
- You can skip addition of noodles and make only using vegetables.
- You can add cooked chicken and eggs in the spring roll filling.
- Spring rolls taste amazing with sweet chilli sauce.
1)Start by making filling. Heat oil add in garlic
2)Slice your vegetables
3)Add in onions and green chillies
4)Add vegetables and cook on high heat for 2 to 3 mins.
5)Add in soy sauce.
7)Add little vinegar
8)Add in cooked noodles. Toss well and set aside.
9)Now lets make the spring roll wrappers. Take flour in a bowl.
10)Add in cornflour and salt.
11)Add in water
12)Mix well to a smooth batter.
13)Now the batter is done.
14)Heat a nonstick pan.
15)Pour a ladleful of batter in.
16)Swirl the pan. Cook on both sides till pancake is done.
17)Now it is done.
18)Remove to a plate
20)Spoon filling in
21)Roll it tight.
22)Seal the edges with some flour paste.
23)Roll it tight.
25)Dip it in the cornflour mix.
26)Coat it in breadcrumbs.
27)Coat and set aside.
28)Deep fry in hot oil.
29)Remove it and set aside.