Orange Raisin Muffins Recipe – Orange Muffins Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super moist and delicious orange raisin muffins which taste so fruity and citrusy. This muffin is not only easy to make but needs just few ingredients.
Healthy and nutritious orange muffins which not only taste delicious but is perfect as breakfast with a cup of coffee or tea. You can skip all purpose flour and use wheat flour and use honey instead of sugar.
Super moist muffins with perfect muffin top. This orange raisin muffins has so much flavour and taste so delicious. The orange in them makes it so moist.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Orange - 2
- Butter - 1/2 cup melted 120 ml
- Egg - 1
- Sugar - 3/4 cup 150 grams
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/2 cup 180 grams
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake cases.
- Take one orange and peel the orange part alone. Then remove the skin from both orange and chop it. Take the skin and the orange flesh in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Take it in a bowl, add in egg, butter, sugar and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and fold gently.
- Add in raisins and fold gently.
- Line a muffin tray with cupcake cases, scoop some batter in and bake for 20 mins.
- Remove and cool.
1)Take one orange and peel the orange part alone.
2)Remove the skin from two orange and cut it
4)Take the skin and flesh in a blender
5)Puree till smooth
6)Take butter in a bowl
7)Add orange mix
8)Add in egg
9)Add in sugar
11)Add in flour
12)Add in baking powder
13)Add in baking soda
17)Grease a nonstick muffin pan with oil. You can line it with some cupcake cases
18) Scoop the batter into the pan
20)Bake in a 200 degree C preheated oven for 20 mins