Oven Roasted Broccoli Recipe - Roasted Broccoli with Garlic
Healthy roasted broccoli with garlic has so much flavour and it is a cool way to enjoy broccoli. Have it with rice or grilled chicken and it makes a great lunch.
Roasting veggies is a great way of eating it. Roasting it intensify the sweet taste and make it more tasty. I enjoy roasting cauliflower, potato, carrots or any veggies.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Roasted Broccoli with Garlic
- Broccoli - 1 head cut into florets
- Garlic - 6 fat cloves sliced into thick slices
- Olive Oil as needed
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Line a baking pan with foil and place broccoli and slice garlic.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Pop it into the oven and bake for 15 to 20 mins.
- Remove and serve hot.
1)Cut broccoli into florets
2)Drizzle oil in a foil lined pan
3)Place broccoli florets
4)Top with garlic slices
5)Drizzle with oil
6)Toss to combine
7)Season with salt.
8)Add some pepper
9)Pop it into the oven and bake