Spicy Paratha Chicken Wrap Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Spicy paratha chicken wrap which is wrapped in flaky paratha taste amazing.
Peri Peri Chicken Wrap is a tasty wrap which has bell peppers and onion as filling, Addition of chicken or paneer will make this filling and protein rich.
Now lets talk about peri peri spice mix, You can make your own peri peri masala or buy it from store. Making peri peri spice mix is easy, there are tons of recipe online. I used store bought ones. Peri peri spice mix is a spicy and flavourful spice mix which has lots of fragrant spices added in it.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Check my peri peri spice masala
Paratha Chicken Wrap
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tblsp
- Capsicum - 1 sliced thinly
- Onion - 1 sliced
- Boneless Chicken Breast - 2 sliced
- Peri peri spice mix - 2 tblsp
- Cooked Paratha as needed
- Lettuce as needed
- Mayonnaise as needed
- Gherkin as needed
- Pickled jalapenos as needed
- Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for a min.
- Add onions and capsicum and saute for a min.
- Add in chicken and stir for 4 to 5 mins and cook till chicken is done.
- Add in salt, peri peri masala and mix well. Set aside,
- Take cooked paratha in a foil. Spread lettuce, place chicken, pickle, jalapenos and mayo.
- Roll it.
- Wrap it tightly.
2)You can use my homemade tortilla for this recipe.
3)Adding cheese when you wrap the tortilla is not a bad idea.
1)Heat oil in a kadai
2)Add in ginger garlic paste
3)Add in onions and capsicum
4)Saute for a min
5)Add in chicken pieces
6)Add in salt
7)Cover and cook
8)Add in peri peri masala
10)Take all your ingredients
11)Line a foil
13)Place shredded lettuce
14)Spoon chicken filling
16)Add some jalapenos
17)Drizzle in mayonnaise