Peanut Butter Noodles Recipe – Packed Lunch Recipes with step wise pictures.
This delicious peanut butter noodles is a game changer. You can make a big batch of this and store in fridge and enjoy it whenever you are hungry.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Noodles - as needed
- Peanut Butter - ½ cup
- Sweet Chilli Sauce - 3 to 4 tblsp
- Soy Sauce - 1 tblsp or to taste
- Lemon Juice - 1 tblsp or to taste
- Honey - as needed
- Garlic - 1 tsp crushed
- Olive Oil - 3 tblsp
- Capsicum / Bell Pepper - 1 sliced thinly
- Sesame Seeds as needed
- Coriander Leaves as needed
- Cook noodles in salted boiling water till tender. Drain and rinse them in cold water. Drain them and dry them.
- Mix all ingredients given from peanut butter to olive oil. Taste and add salt if needed.
- Take noodles in a bowl, add capsicum and dressing. Mix well.
- Add sesame seeds and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve cold.
1)First lets make the dressing. Take peanut butter in a bowl.
2)Add in some sweet chilli sauce
3)Add in soy sauce and lemon juice
4)Add in some olive oil
5)Add in crushed garlic
6)Add in honey.
7)Mix well. Thats it. Dressing done.
8)Taste and adjust the seasoning
9)Bring water to a boil.
11)Add in noodles
12)Cook till noodles are tender
13)Drain them. Rinse them in cold water. Dry them completely. Take them in a bowl
14)Add sliced capsicum
15)Pour in dressing
17)Add sesame seeds.
18)Add coriander leaves and mix well