Pear Muffins with Step by Step Pictures. These muffins are so fluffy and moist with the fruits inside. This makes a great breakfast option.
Pear muffin with Step by step pictures. Pear muffins are so moist and fluffy and it makes a great breakfast option too.
There are some key points to get perfect light and fluffy muffins.
1)Never over mix the batter. Over mixing makes muffins hard.
2)Bake in higher temp for lower time. This way the muffin rises and gets fluffier.
3)Done add too much wet ingredients.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup (120 grams)
- Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Oil - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Pears - 1 grated
- Milk - ¼ cup or as needed
- Preheat oven to 200 degree c.
- Take egg, sugar, vanilla and oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in milk and mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon and fold gently.
- Spoon this into muffin moulds lined with baking paper.
- Pop it into the mould and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove and cool.
- Serve warm.
1)Take an egg in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in oil and vanilla
4)Add in milk
5)Mix till creamy
6)Add cinnamon powder
7)Add in flour
8)Add in baking powder
10)Add in grated pears
12)Spoon the batter into the mould
13)Pour batter in
14)bake till done