Pecan Delights with Step by Step Pictures.
Pecan cookies taste so delicious and is so buttery.
The cookie dough is a basic butter cookies and it can be made into any flavours. I made chocolate chip flavour, cranberry flavour and pecan flavour too. Will share it soon.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 100 grams
- Sugar - 125 grams
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Extract -1 tsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1¼ cup (150 grams)
- Pecans - 1 cup chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter, sugar, vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Add in baking powder and all purpose flour and mix well.
- Add in pecan and mix well.
- Place dough in fridge for 30 mins.
- Take small portion of dough and flatten it.
- Arrange it in a baking tray and bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
1)Take Butter in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
4)Add in egg
5)Add in vanilla
6)Mix well till creamy
7)Add in baking powder
9)Add in flour
11)Take some pecans
12)Chop up finely
14)Take small balls and roll it out
19)Bake in the lower rack of the oven
20)Bake till done