Pepper Jeera Chapati | Milagu Jeera Chapati Recipe with step wise pictures.
A spicy addition to your regular roti or chapati which adds so much flavour to it. You can have this roti as it is or with some yogurt or pickle.
I added some freshly roasted pepper and cumin powder to the chapati dough, it gave so much flavour to the roti and made it super delicious. You can pack this in lunch box or enjoy it any time. You dont need any side dish for this at all, just a bowl of curd or pickle is enough.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Pepper Jeera Chapati | Milagu Jeera Chapati Recipe
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Cumin Seeds / Jeera - 1 tsp
- Black Pepper -1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Oil or Ghee - 1 tsp + for making roti
- Take cumin and pepper in a small pan and roast till golden.
- Take it in a blender and powder coarse.
- Take wheat flour, salt, powdered pepper and cumin mix, oil and mix well.
- Add in water and knead to a soft dough. Cover and leave aside for 30 mins.
- Take small portion and roll it.
- Cook on a pan till cooked on both sides. Apply ghee or oil when making,.
1)Take cumin seeds and pepper in a small tadka pan
2)Roast on low heat till it is well toasted.
3)Take it in a blender
4)Powder it coarse.
5)Take wheat flour in a bowl.
6)Add in pepper and cumin powder
9)Add in oil or ghee
12)Knead to a soft dough. Cover and set aside for 30 mins.
13)Divide it into equal balls
14)Take a ball and roll it.
15)Time to cook.
16)Cook on a hot pan.
17)Flip and cook
18)Apply ghee or oil and cook.