Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Homemade Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe with step wise pictures.
Soothing and comforting peppermint hot chocolate which is not only tasty but is very refreshing as well. It taste so delicious and cools your throat instantly.
Hot peppermint chocolate is a soothing drink. This one is so calming and soothing for body while hot chocolate is dark, rich and decadent. This has just plain cocoa, milk, mint extract and vanilla. Use good quality cocoa powder for maximum taste.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Homemade Mint Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Milk - 2 cups
- Sugar - 2 to 3 tblsp
- Cocoa Powder - 1 tblsp
- Mint food grade oil few drops
- Vanilla Extract few drops
- Take sugar, cocoa in a sauce pan, add milk and whisk well.
- Bring it to a boil and simmer for 2 to 3 mins.
- Now add in mint oil and vanilla and mix well.
- Serve hot.
1)Take sugar in a sauce pan
2)Add cocoa powder
4)Add in milk
5)Simmer for 3 mins
7)Take it off the heat
9)Add in mint oil. just 1 or 2 drop