Pineapple Upside Down Sundae Recipe – Easy Dessert Recipe with step wise pictures.
Different type of dessert made using pineapples and cake slices. This dessert is not only delicious but is very easy to put together as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Vanilla Cake 2 slices
- Butter - 1 tblsp + 1 tblsp
- Pineapple - 1 cup chopped fiinely
- Brown Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Water - 2 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract few drops
- Salt a pinch
- Vanilla Icecream few scoops
- Melt 1 tblsp butter in a pan. Place cake slices and toast till golden on both sides. set aside in a serving plate.
- Heat butter in a pan, add pineapple slices. saute for 2 mins.
- Add brown sugar and mix well. Add water and bring it to a boil.
- Add in vanilla, salt and mix well.
- Spoon this over the cake and top with vanilla icecream.
1)Take few cake slices
2)Melt some butter in a pan
3)Place cake slices
4)Toast them till golden on both sides
5)Melt more butter and add pineapple slices
7)Add brown sugar
8)Add little water and let it melt
9)Add pinch of salt and vanilla extract
10)Turn off the heat
11)take cake slice in a plate
12)Top with pineapple slices
13)Top with icecream and serve.