Pista Burfi Recipe – Pistachio Burfi Recipe with step wise pictures.
Pista burfi is super easy to make, not only it taste amazing but is very delicious too. This burfi is one of the easiest dessert to make.
Diwali is around the corner. So it is time to think of all the dessert and snacks which we are planning to make for diwali. This is the time to celebrate and indulge. I have already noted down all the recipes which i have to try for this diwali. This is my first recipe and it is super easy to make as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns for you.
- Ghee - 2 tblsp
- Milk Powder - 1 cup
- Milk - 2 tblsp
- Powdered Sugar - 1/4 cup or more
- Pistachio - 1/4 cup chopped finely
- Green Food Colour few drops
- Pista Extract few drops
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add in milk powder and stir for a min.
- Add in milk and stir for 2 mins.
- Add in powdered sugar and mix well. Cook till it starts to leave the sides of the pan.
- Add in green food colour and half of the pista. Mix well.
- Spoon this in a parchment lined pan and smooth the top.
- Sprinkle pista all over it.
- Leave to set for few hours.
- Slice and serve.
1)Heat ghee in a pan
2)Add in milk powder
4)Add in milk
5)Mix well so it gets crumbly
6)Add in powdered sugar
8)Now it has started to leave the sides of the pan
9)Add in green food colour
10)Add pista extract
13)Line a pan with cling wrap
14)Spoon burfi mix in
15)Top with chopped pistan
16)Leave to set for few hours. Cut into pieces