Poha Oatmeal Health Mix for Babies - Instant Cereal Mix for Babies.
Healthy and nutritious poha oatmeal porridge mix for babies. It is rich in carb, protein and fat which makes a great breakfast for babies.
You can start this powder for babies above 7 months.
For making sweet porridge, add some jaggery syrup to it. But mahima is not a fan of sweet stuffs, so i use salt and ghee.
Instant Badam Milk Powder
Korean Veg pancakes
Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich
Bread, Butter & Jam
Mini Aloo Paratha
Apple Sticks with Homemade Peanut Butter
Homemade Potato Smiley
Nutella French Toast
Poha Oatmeal Health Mix for Babies - Instant Cereal Mix for Babies
- Poha / Flattened Rice - ½ cup
- Oatmeal - ½ cup
- Roasted Gram Dal - ¼ cup
- Cashews - 6 to 8
- Poha oatmeal powder - 2 tblsp
- Water - ½ cup or as needed
- Sweetner as needed
- Roast poha and oats and cool it down.
- Roast gram dal and cashews till golden and remove to a bowl and cool it down.
- Take it in a blender and powder finely.
- Store in a air tight container.
- While making porridge, add some powder in a sauce pan. add water and cook till thickened.
- Add sweetner and mix well.
- feed your baby.
1)Take poha and oatmeal in a kadai.
2)Roast on a low heat
3)Roast till it gets light golden.
4)Now it is well roasted. Remove to a plate to cool.
4)Now in the same pan. Take roasted gram dal (pori kadalai or pottu kadalai) and cashews.
5)Roast them on a gentle heat.
6)Now it is well roasted
7)Take it in a blender
9)Store in a air tight container.
You can use this to make porridge, check this recipe for instructions.