Poha Oatmeal Health Mix for Babies - Instant Cereal Mix for Babies.
Healthy and nutritious poha oatmeal porridge mix for babies. It is rich in carb, protein and fat which makes a great breakfast for babies.
You can start this powder for babies above 7 months.
Instant Ragi Ceralac for Babies
Instant Rice Ceralac for Babies
Instant Wheat Ceralac for Babies
Check out my other health powders too and porridge recipe too.
For making sweet porridge, add some jaggery syrup to it. But mahima is not a fan of sweet stuffs, so i use salt and ghee.
Instant Badam Milk Powder
Korean Veg pancakes
Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich
Bread, Butter & Jam
Mini Aloo Paratha
Apple Sticks with Homemade Peanut Butter
Homemade Potato Smiley
Nutella French Toast
Poha Oatmeal Health Mix for Babies - Instant Cereal Mix for Babies
- Poha / Flattened Rice - ½ cup
- Oatmeal - ½ cup
- Roasted Gram Dal - ¼ cup
- Cashews - 6 to 8
- Poha oatmeal powder - 2 tblsp
- Water - ½ cup or as needed
- Sweetner as needed
- Roast poha and oats and cool it down.
- Roast gram dal and cashews till golden and remove to a bowl and cool it down.
- Take it in a blender and powder finely.
- Store in a air tight container.
- While making porridge, add some powder in a sauce pan. add water and cook till thickened.
- Add sweetner and mix well.
- feed your baby.
1)Take poha and oatmeal in a kadai.
2)Roast on a low heat
3)Roast till it gets light golden.
4)Now it is well roasted. Remove to a plate to cool.
4)Now in the same pan. Take roasted gram dal (pori kadalai or pottu kadalai) and cashews.
5)Roast them on a gentle heat.
6)Now it is well roasted
7)Take it in a blender
9)Store in a air tight container.
You can use this to make porridge, check this recipe for instructions.
Leave a Reply