think of making a breakfast, for those time pancakes are my saviour, because I
can prepare the batter the night before and make some delicious pancakes on the
have tons of pumpkin puree leftover, I will post many more recipe using that soon. So keep checking on.
forget lots of butter. So hope you will love it.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup / 120 gms
- Buttermilk - 3/4 cup
- Pumpkin Puree - 1 cup Click here for recipe
- Sugar -2 tblspn
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda- 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Butter - 2 tblspn melted + for making pancakes
- Take flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon in a bowl and mix well. Set this aside till use.
- Now Take a large mixing bowl, add egg, buttermilk, sugar, pumpkin puree,melted butter to it and
- mix well.
- Now add in the flour mixture and mix well to combine. Don't over mix the batter.
- Now heat up a frying pan. Spread some butter over it. Use a paper towel to wipe the excess butter so that the pan is nicely seasoned.
- Ladle some batter over the tawa and let them cook till you see small bubbles on top.
- Flip this over and cook on other side too.
- Place this pancake on a serving plate. Place a knob of butter on top. Place another pancake with
- another knob of butter. Repeat this till you wish. I went for 3 pancakes.
- Add another knob of butter on top of the pancake. Drizzle lots of honey or maple syrup and serve
|Take all your ingredients|
|Measure your flour in a bowl|
|add in baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon in it|
|and mix well|
|Crack open a egg in a bowl|
|add buttermilk to it|
|sprinkle your sugar in|
|add in pumpkin puree|
|add melted butter in and mix well|
|now throw in the flour mixture|
|and mix well|
|pour a ladleful of batter on a hot tawa|
|cook till you see small bubbles|
|flip over and cook on other side too|
|transfer this to a plate|
|top with a blob of butter…This is a must|
|now place another pancake over this|
|and top with another blob of butter|
|place another pancake over it..Continue this till how much you can consume|
|and last pancake should also have a blob of butter|
|Now drizzle some honey or maple syrup and enjoy|