Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Quick Stir Fry Rice- Lunch Box Recipe for Kids
Super easy and quick to make stir fry rice for kids. This recipe can be made using leftover cooked rice and chicken. Great recipe to put in kids lunch box.
This stir fry rice is super easy to make and it taste amazing. You can add cooked veggies instead of chicken in this. You can skip the eggs in this too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Stir Fry Rice for Kids
- Cooked Rice - 1 cup
- Eggs - 2
- Cooked Chicken - ½ cup shredded
- Sweet corn - ¼ cup frozen, thawed
- Spinach - ½ cup roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Butter - 2 tblsp
- Mix eggs with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add in cooked rice and stir fry for 1 mins.
- Add in spinach, chicken and sweet corn and stir fry for 5 mins.
- Now add in the egg mix and stir fry for 6 to 8 mins till the eggs are fried well.
1)Take eggs in a bowl
2)Add salt and pepper and mix well
4)Heat butter in a nonstick pan
5)Add in cooked rice
6)Stir fry for a min
6)Add in spinach
7)Add in cooked shredded chicken
8)Add in corn
10)Stir fry for 5 mins.
11)Add in the egg mix in
12)Toss well with the rice
13)Stir fry for 6 to 8 mins till eggs are completely cooked and rice is fluffy again