Quinoa Vanilla Pudding Recipe – Healthy Breakfast Recipes with step wise pictures.
Healthy nutritious quinoa pudding which has a subtle flavour of vanilla. This pudding is very creamy and taste so delicious for breakfast or as desert.
Quinoa in Spanish, from Quechua kinwa or kinuwa. is a species of the goosefoot genus, a grain crop grown primarily for its edibleseeds. It is a pseudocereal, similar in some respects to buckwheat, rather than a true cereal, as it is not a member of the true grass family.
How to cook Quinoa
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Quinoa - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 2 to 3 cups
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 1.5 tblsp
- Honey - to taste
- Vanilla Extract - 2 tsp
- Sultanas / Kishmish - 3 tblsp
- Almonds - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Coconut Flakes as needed
- Wash and take quinoa in a sauce pan. Add in milk and bring it to a boil. Simmer till it is cooked,
- Add in more milk as needed.
- Add in cornflour mixed with water and add it in.
- Cook till thickened.
- Now add in honey, vanilla, sultanas and almonds. Mix well.
- Serve with toppings.
1)Take quinoa in a bowl.
2)Wash it well and drain it.
3)Take it in a sauce pan
4)Add in milk
5)Bring it to a boil.
6)Simmer till quinoa is cooked.
7)Now it is cooked.
8)Add more milk as needed
9)Take cornflour in a bowl.
10)Add water and mix well.
11)Add cornflour mix in
12)Mix well and cook till it thickens
13)Now it is done.
14)Add in honey
15)Add in vanilla.
16)Add kishmish / sultanas
17)Add in chopped nuts
19)Take pudding in a bowl.
20)Top with coconut and almonds