Oven Roasted Chicken with Vegetables Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and very easy roast chicken with veggies taste so yummy. It takes less than 10 mins to put together. Healthy chicken with veggies.
This is a easy dinner or lunch to put together. It takes less than 10 mins to put together. Once you assembled everything it takes around 40 to 45 mins to cook. The chicken is so flavourful and taste so juicy. The chicken outside has a nice crust in them and the inside is so juicy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Chicken - 1 whole chicken, cut into 12 pieces
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Carrot - 2 chopped
- Cauliflower - 2 cups
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Potato - 1 peeled and cubed
- Garlic - 10 cloves with skins on
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tblsp
- Chilli Powder or Paprika - 1 tblsp
- Salt - 1 tblsp
- Parsley - 2 tblsp
- Oregano - 1 tblsp
- Sumac - 2 tblsp
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Mix spice mix together and set aside.
- Take veggies in a baking pan. Add spice mix and oil and toss well.
- Place chicken over it and sprinkle with spice mix and oil and mix well.
- Pop it in oven and bake for 35 to 45 mins.
- Remove and serve.
1)First make the spice mix. Take chilli flakes in a bowl.
2)Add in chilli powder or paprika
6)Add in sumac powder.
7)This sumac adds tang to the dish. If you dont have that, you can add some lemon juice to the chicken.
8)Mix well and set aside.
9)In a baking tray, take veggies. I am using potatoes, onions, carrots and cauliflower
10)Add whole garlic cloves with skins on
11)Sprinkle the powder
14)Place chicken over the veggies
15)Sprinkle with more spice mix and mix well. Add oil and mix well.
16)Pop it in oven and bake till done