"Delicious rose flavoured pink burfi which has a milky taste from the khoya and the rose flavour is very subtle. This makes a perfect diwali sweet."
Rose Burfi Recipe - Rose Khoya Barfi Recipe - Easy Diwali Sweets with step wise pictures.
Delicious rose flavoured pink burfi which has a milky taste from the khoya and the rose flavour is very subtle. This makes a perfect diwali sweet.
This is a simple sweet which you can make in just few minutes. You just need khoya for this and if you are a rose flavour lover you will love this dessert.
HOW TO MAKE ROSE BURFI RECIPE:
1)Heat ghee in a nonstick pan.
2)Add in khoya and cook.
3)Add sugar to taste.
4)Cook till thickens.
5)Add in flavourings and extracts
6)Transfer to a mould.
7)Leave to cool. Slice and serve.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
VIDEO RECIPE FOR ROSE KHOYA BURFI RECIPE:
Rose Burfi Recipe
- Ghee - 3 tblsp
- Khoya / Mawa - 1 cup
- Sugar - ¼ cup or more
- Rose Extract few drops
- Pink Food Colour few drops
- Silver paper varak optional
- Heat ghee in a pan, add khoya and stir fry for 4 to 5 mins till it thickens.
- Add sugar and continue cooking till it leaves the sides.
- Add in pink colour and rose essence. Mix well
- Spoon it into a well greased or lined pan and smooth the top.
- Place silver varak on top and leave to set.
- Cut into squares and serve.
1)Heat ghee in a pan.
2)Add in khoya
3)Stir fry for 2 mins.
4)Stir fry till it leaves the sides
5)Add in sugar
6)Cook till it leaves the sides
7)Add in rose extract
8)Add in pink food colour
9)Add it in.
12)Spoon it into the lined pan
13)Place silver varak on top
14)Cut it into squares
Leave a Reply