Rose Jelly with Ice Cream with Step by Step Pictures. Perfect summer dessert made using rose jelly and ice cream typically served in a glass. This rose jelly with ice cream is easy to put together and taste amazing.
This is one of my favorite desert. It is similar to falooda, but it doesn't have the noodles or sabja. The main component is the jelly and the sweet milk. It taste really delicious.
About this Recipe
Ice cream is a sweetened frozen food that is commonly consumed as a snack or dessert. It is made from milk or cream and is flavoured with a sweetener, either sugar or a substitute, and a spice, such as cocoa or vanilla, or with fruit, such as strawberries or peaches.
Ice cream contains a variety of nutrients, including calcium, vitamin D, and vitamin A. While all of these nutrients are essential for good health, the amount in ice cream is small and accompanied by a hefty dose of fat and added sugar.
Who was the first ice cream in India?
Kulfi, Indias traditional ice cream, originated here in the 16th century during the reign of the Mughal empire. Mughals used horsemen relays to transport ice from the Hindu Khush to Delhi, where it was used in fruit sorbets.
I have already shared a falooda recipe in this blog..I have one more recipe for falooda to share, which i call as royal falooda and it is on my top favorite list..
Ingredients for Rose Jelly With Ice cream Recipe :
- Rose Milk Essence
- Rose Essence
- Gelatin or agar agar
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Essence
Rose Essence :
Rose essence, also known as gulab ruh, is used to flavour gulab jamun (a Bengali sweet) and rose sherbet. A light, delicate scent of Desi (Indian) roses. At weddings, it is also sprayed on guests from silver & rose-water sprayers. Many milk sweets, such as rasgulla and gulab jamun, are flavoured with rose essence.
Sweetened Condensed Milk :
Sweetened condensed milk is cooked until it thickens and becomes a creamy caramel-like pudding that can be used in a variety of dessert recipes. Its delicious on its own, with ice cream, in coffee, or spread on apple slices.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you..
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
📖 Recipe Card
Rose Jelly with Ice Cream Recipe
- Vanilla Icecream as needed
- Rose Syrup or any syrup as needed
- For Rose Jelly:
- Water - 2 cups
- Sugar - ¾ cup
- Rose Milk Essence - 1 tsp
- Rose Essence - 1 tsp
- Gelatin - 2 tblspn
- For Sweetened Milk:
- Milk - 2 cups
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ½ cup
- Vanilla Essence - 2 tsp
- Start by making the rose jelly. Take gelatin in a bowl, add water and set aside for 5 mins.
- Now take water and sugar in a sauce pan and heat till sugar is melted. Now add in gelatin mix and mix well. Take it off the heat and add in rose milk essence and rose essence. Mix well. Pour this into a tray and chill till set.
- Now take milk and sugar in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Simmer this till it is reduced till half. Add in condensed milk and mix well. Add in vanilla and mix well. Pour it in a jug and chill till cold.
- Now time to assemble. Take the jelly and cut into squares. Take serving glass and add few jelly cubes in it.
- Top with milk and icecream. Drizzle with rose syrup and serve.
Rose Jelly with ice cream Step by Step
|First lets make the rose jelly