Rose Milk Mousse Recipe – Rose Mousse Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious rose flavoured mousse which is not only delicious to eat but is super easy to make as well. This rose milk mousse is to die for.
Super yummy rose mousse which is made using white chocolate, condensed milk and cream. This super delicious mousse is fudgy and sweet and is super easy to make.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- White Chocolate - 250 grams chopped
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1/2 can 200 ml
- Cream - 2 cups
- Rose Milk Extract - 1 tsp
- Strawberry or Rose Crush as needed
- Take condensed milk and chocolate in a sauce pan and heat gently till chocolate is melted.
- Take it in a bowl, add rose milk extract and mix well.
- Now whip up the cream till soft peaks.
- Fold the cream little by little in the rose milk mix and set aside.
- Take mousse bowl, spoon some strawberry crush in the bottom. Top with the rose milk mousse mix.
- Chill the mousse for 3 to 4 hours.
1)Take white chocolate.
2)Chop into pieces
3)Take condensed milk in a sauce pan.
4)Now heat it gently.
5)Add in chocolate.
6)Mix well till chocolate is melted.
7)Now it is all melted.
8)Take it in a bowl.
9)Add in rose milk extract
11)Whip some cream till soft peaks.
12)Add few dollops of cream in.
14)Add more whipped cream.
16)Take mousse cups
17)Take strawberry crush
18)Spoon some crush in
19)Spoon mousse on top
21)Chill for few hours and serve.