Rose Milk Muffins Recipe – Pink Muffins Recipe with step wise pictures.
Soft and fluffy rose milk muffins which taste so moist and rose flavoured. This muffin has a pretty pink colour and is so fluffy and moist.
This is a simple plain muffins which has a lovely rose flavour to it. This muffins taste great warm straight from the oven with a cup of coffee, tea or milk. If you dont have rose milk extract, use rose essence and some pink food colour. Kids will love this pink muffins for sure.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 125 grams
- Sugar - 1 cup (200 grams)
- Egg - 2
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 cups (240 grams)
- Baking Powder - 1½ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Milk - ½ cup (120 ml)
- Rose Milk Extract few drops
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line muffin pan with cupcake cases and set aside.
- Now take flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Take butter, sugar, vanilla in a bowl and beat till creamy.
- Add eggs and beat till creamy.
- Add in half of the flour and ½ of the milk and fold gently.
- Add remaining and fold gently.
- Add rose milk extract and mix well. Scoop this into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 mins.
- Remove and serve warm.
1)Take flour in a bowl.
2)Add in baking powder
5)Take butter in a bowl
6)Add in sugar
8)Beat till creamy
10)Beat till fluffy
11)Add in half of the flour
13)Add in milk
15)Now add remaining flour
16)Add remaining milk
18)Add some rose milk essence
19)Add as much as you want
21)Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners.
22)Scoop batter in
23)Bake till done
24)Remove and serve